Summer Reading.
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
My Reading Life
My name is Ethan C and I like reading but I'm not the biggest fan of it. I am a very picky reader. The genres I like to read are sports and young literature. Some genres I often get lost in is Sci-Fi and Fantasy. The places I like to read are in my room sitting next to my desk or my big dinner table. Some of my favorite books are The Million Dollar Throw by Mike Lupica, Finding Alaska by John Green, No Chill [ i forgot the author], and books similar to them. Like I said before sports and young literature are the books that I read this summer, I really enjoyed them. All summer I was also reading lots of articles about sports. I am a die hard Mets and Giants fan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment